Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sewing sewing sewing...

Some reading may know & some may not know but I was a big sewer back in the day. Designing & sewing little girls clothing not only for my girls but to sell as well. I've not had my machines out in the past couple years except for one time last fall when I made my pups some jackets - otherwise they've been collecting dust in our spare bedroom.

Anyway, feeling a bit ambitious I dug them out, dusted them off, took an hour to thread them (hey, it's been a while!) & looked threw the mounds of "scrap" fabric I've got. I could never figure out why I kept these pieces...now I know. They're the perfect size for little doggy items! At any rate, here is my first creation for Maribelle...these colors I thought would look smashing with her coat color....

No comments:

Post a Comment