Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We lub chasing balls...

I'm not a big fetch fan but even dis game I had to get in on. Mum & my sisters were rolling the ball around in a circle & I see Maya chasing it like a kitty cat & thought I've been feeling so good since I got to my "goal weight" (lost 1.8lbs - mum is SO happy!) I thought I'd give it a try. It was pretty fun!

PS Mum apologizes for her lack of replies to other bluggers posts. For some reason she's having troubles getting replies to post! Some work - some don't. She will keep trying but she promises she is reading & really wishes she could reply!!



1 comment:

  1. Milo looks fantastic...it was good to see him playing. We went to a chihuahua meetup last sunday and the hostess had 10 chihuahuas...I thought of you and your pack.

    ReplyDelete