Monday, January 18, 2010

She is Sinkin' Spring!

My hooman sister, Ivy, was apparently feeling a little like spring time yesterday because she made me try on all kinds of my outie-fits. Once she found the perfect one she got herself looking berry cute too & even coordinated with my dress a little bit! I thought it was fun...until she put this toopid headband on me. I don't know why these hoomans sink those headbands are cute because they totally make my dainty face all smoothy like an Ewok!

Anyway, here is the picture mum just had to take. She said we looked berry sweet together.



4 comments:

  1. Awww, you both look adorable! Maribelle, we understand your plight. Izzy feels the same way about dressing up. Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - my - Dog! How adorable is that photo!
    Ivy and Mirabelle look so gorgeous (specially with the headband - sorry Mirabelle).
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very sweet and cute photo of the two of you!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete