Thursday, January 21, 2010

My name is Maxwell & I luff frafries!

We had been snowed in for days, mum had even been home for days! Last night she said it was time to get out, even if it was just a ride to get some of that happy meal stuff she splurges on like once every few months or so. She knows I luff riding so when she asked if I wanted to go I spun around in circles & started to whine happily like I always do.

It was a long ride to "town". I ran out of flossie half way there even. Mum was going berry slow & it was berry white outside with falling snowcones or something. She said the road were still yucky from the big storm. Anyway, she talked to that funny talking box before going up to this weird guy. Then it was onto the next really kind person who started throwing yummy smelling bags at her! We had to wait a berry long time for some chicken salads but wouldn't you know that she gave me something BERRY good called a frafrie!! OH. MY. DOG! It was the yummiest thing I'd ever tasted in my long life of 2 years! She only gave me a couple because apparently they are hard on my tummy or something. Whatever. I could have eaten the whole entire bag! She made me promise not to tell my broffers & sisters but there was no hiding it when I got home. They could immediately smell it on my breath. Oh well, maybe they should start begging to go for car rides like me. But they are not that smart....

See, here is me on my car ride on the way home.




And here is me eating one of my new favorite foods! **DROOL**


4 comments:

  1. Oh Maxwell, that looks so nummy. We bet your brothers and sisters were mad jealous of you.
    It certainly pays to like car rides!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frafries.......mmmmmmmmmmmm, we go bonkers over them!! Let's hope your brothers and sisters never catch on to car rides, BOL!!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't frafries the best! Our brother Jack is the only one who likes to go for car rides, but Moms is nice. She brings them back for us!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, I love Frafries toooooo. they are so tasty. Mom let me have some once in a while. sometimes I get some cheeseburger to.
    Wags
    Draco

    ReplyDelete