Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dis is a different wooking Chihuahua!

Iz been smellin someting a bit different for the past couple days. Den mum tooks me upstairs to my oldest sisters room & shut the door. She puts this weird looking Chihuahua on the bed & I wasn't so sure what to think of it. It didn't smell likes a Chihuahua...I must do some investigating to see why it is so different. And see why my hoomans keep it locked in a cage!

I was berry leary of this thing. I would try to sniff it but it would move quickly so I jumped away. But I was berry curious & kept going back for another look. I am just not sure about dis sing!

What do you guys sink? Is dis a short coat TEACUP Chihuahua? Mum says there are no "teacup" anysings...but I dunno...I sink dis one could fit into a teacup...

"What is zat sing u putting on da bed?"



"What da...???"


"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!"


8 comments:

  1. Marley is getting so big...he is a handsome pupster. It is amazing how fast they lose the baby look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOES!!! What IS that thing?

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let it get near your Chicken necks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, we love your little teacup chihuahua, maybe you should convince all those silly girls who buy teacup chihuahuas to get one of these instead and then maybe there wouldn't be so many real ones in shelters.
    We think you just might be onto something there Marley, you are a genius.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Marley such a handsome boy you are :D You're sister is very proud of what a looker you've become! His eyes look like they are keeping a nice blue tint with long eye lashes :D Anyway, beware the hamsters!! P had a traumatizing experience when one tried to run her down in its little ball haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen that before..what is that??? At least it is in a cage!!

    BOL!!

    Licks from me!!

    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to our world! We have pet mice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Marley has seriously done some growing up! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete