Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Maya & More

Going through my 2008 photo CD I came across a pic that I never knew would mean so much! If you ask our breeder she'll tell you how photo obsessed I am (like you all couldn't figure that out haha) & how much I love all the pics I can get of my pups during their puppyhood. I'm sad we don't have photos from Maya's time with her first "forever mommy" but what we do have is a few photos from the breeder I'd saved, some photos I took during our visits AND a video first staring "Heidi/Hyde" (Maya's name prior to us getting her). So at least we are not empty handed. :o)

Finding this pic made me smile though - Maya at 6 1/2wks.




Forgive me if I've shared these pics before...just thought I'd share the trip down memory lane with you bloggers. ;o)

Maribelle & Maya in the background snuggling & their two brothers in the foreground


One of their first "real" meals I believe. :o) Their brothers were much chunkier than they! hehe



And finally a video of our visit at 6 1/2 weeks. Awww....


Longcoat Chocolate Chihuahua Puppy Maribelle at 6 1/2 Weeks

~♥Heather♥~ | MySpace Video


1 comment:

  1. Oh the cuteness is just too much! Thanks for sharing.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete